NEET 2018 Counselling for All India Quota (AIQ) will start from June 13, 2018, as per a newspaper report. As per the report, MCC will conduct counselling for 15% seats in All India Quota. Whereas for remaining 85% quota, which is the state Quota, counselling will be done by respective state counselling bodies. Although no official notification about NEET UG 2018 Counselling schedule has yet been released.

Candidates have to register first to take participate in the NEET 2018 Counselling for Admission to MBBS and BDS 2018-2019 (15% AIQ). As per the report dated June 09, 2018, registration will start on June 13 and will last until June 18. The choice filling will commence on June 18 and will last up to June 19. For this, the seat allotment round will be done from 20 to 21 June 2018. The result of round 1 will be announced on June 22, 2018. Thereafter the second registration will start from 6 to 8 July 2018, and the choice filling will be between 8 to 9 July, 2018. For the same seat allotment will be from 10 to 11 July 2018. Finally, the result for the same will be available on 12 July 2018.

NEET 2018 Counselling

Also, as per the report, there will be only two rounds of counselling. No third round will be conducted.

If any seat remains vacant out of the 15% AIQ, it will be transferred to State Quota Seats. With the declaration of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2018 Result on June 4, the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) and various state authorities will start the counselling procedure to fill seats. Candidates will need to register separately with the respective counselling authorities for participating in the NEET 2018 counselling process.

Candidates will need to bring important documents at the time of reporting to the college after AIQ counselling of NEET 2018. These documents include NEET 2018 Admit Card, NEET 2018 Rank Letter or AIQ Rank Letter, Class 10 Certificate and Marksheet (for the date of birth proof), Class 12 Certificate and Marksheet, ID Proof, Eight passport size photographs, Provisional allotment letter generated online after allotment, Community Certificate (if applicable).

The NEET 2018 counselling will be held by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), on behalf of the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). The counselling will take place for admissions to 15 percent All India Quota (AIQ) seats in Government medical and dental colleges across all states (except J&K).

NEET counselling 2018 for the remaining 85 percent state quota seats in Government medical and dental colleges and seats in other private and self-financing institutions in all states will be conducted by the respective state counselling authorities. For instance in Bihar, for state quota, BCECEB will conduct NEET 2018 Counselling.

Tell us your thoughts in the comment section below.