The National Board of Education (NBE) is going to conduct the DNB PDCET exam tomorrow i.e. September 19, 2021. The admit card link for the exam is also activated on the official website, nbe.edu.in. Candidates can log in to the official portal with their user id and password.
The DNB PDCET 2021 examination will commence at 2 pm and end at 4 pm. While the registration for the common entrance test shall begin at 12 pm.
With only 24 hours left for the DNB PDCET 2021 exam, it is important that the candidates follow the crucial exam guidelines. These will make sure that they do not commit any mistakes on the exam day. Some of the major exam guidelines that candidates can take account of are given below:
- The registration for the exam will begin on 12 pm and exam hall gates will close on 1.30 pm. Therefore, it is advisable that the candidates reach the exam hall at least 2 hours before the designated time or they will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- The candidates have to carry a neatly prinited admit card with a colored photograph pasted on it. A xerox copy of a valid id proof (Adhaar card/pan card/passport) etc along with permanent or Provisional SMC or MCI registration slip has to be carried to the exam hall
- Only those items which are allowed have to retained by the candidates i.e. admit card, face mask, transparent water bottle and 50 ml personal hand santizer.
- Avoid carrying any electronic gadgets like mobile phone, smart watches, calculator, bluetooth etc to the exam hall
- It is advisable to locare the exam center venue using Google maps beforehand. To do the same, candidates can paste the test center location on the “To” section and theri own location on the “From” section. The maps will specify the exact route that they have to follow to reach the location on time,
The exam is going to be held in the computer-based test for a duration of 120 minutes. There will be 120 questions in the exam based on the Diploma Speciality they have opted for. The candidates are going to get 4 marks for each correct answer and there will be a deduction of 1 mark for each wrong answer. All those, who are successful in the written exam will be called to the counselling session for the final allotment of college.