After conducting the first edition of the National Aptitude Test for Architecture (NATA), the Council of Architecture is all set to conduct the second edition on July 11, 2021. While the registrations for NATA 2021 (June) are already ongoing on nata.in, the application form correction is scheduled to start tomorrow i.e., June 20, 2021. As per the latest schedule, the last date to conduct NATA 2021 Application Form corrections for the June session exams is June 30, 2021.
The NATA 2021 registrations for the June 2021 exams started on March 05, 2021 and the last date to register online is June 30, 2021. On the other hand, the application form correction will start tomorrow and will continue till the last date of June 2021. Registered candidates will be able to edit the information entered on the NATA 2021 application form during the aforementioned schedule.
Steps for NATA 2021 Application Form Correction
The Council of Architecture (CoA) is allowing registered candidates to make changes to the information entered on the NATA 2021 registration form for the June 2021 exam starting tomorrow. The entire process is conducted online and candidates must know the registered email ID and password to make application form correction.
1st Step – At first, candidates have to open the website nata.in using any compatible internet browser e.g., Google Chrome.
2nd Step – On the homepage of the official website, the link to make NATA 2021 Application Form Correction is updated as per schedule. Candidates have to click on this link.
3rd Step – After clicking on application form correction link, candidates are automatically redirected to the candidate login page.
4th Step – On the NATA 2021 candidate login page, one must enter the registered Email ID and Password correctly in the designated fields.
5th Step – Candidates now have to enter the displayed Security Code and then click on Login to access the NATA 2021 application form.
6th Step – Once the application form is accessed, candidates can make changes to it and save the changes.
Important Guidelines for NATA 2021 Application Form Correction
Although the CoA is allowing application form correction for the NATA exam, candidates must be careful while applying online so as to enter correct details in designated fields. Here are some important points to note regarding application form correction.
- Candidates can make changes to most of the vital details on the NATA application form 2021 during the form correction window.
- A complete list of specifications for all the details required to be entered on the NATA 2021 application form is available online on the official website. Candidates must be careful to ensure that the information entered/edited is in compliance with the specifications.
- One must correctly upload scanned images of photograph & signature on the NATA Application Form 2021. Complete specifications is available online on the official website.
- Images uploaded must be in the JPG/JPEG format only.
- Scanned image of photograph must be within 4 to 100 KB and signature within 1 to 30 KB.
- Page size of the scanned images must be in the A4 sized document.
- Candidates are advised to go through the detailed notification available on nata.in before registering or editing the NATA 2021 Application Form.