DTE, Nagaland has released the merit list for the candidates who had applied for getting admission in the Nagaland based state medical colleges. The candidates can check out the Nagaland NEET 2021 merit list on the official website, dtenagaland.org.in. The merit list is being drafted on the basis of the marks scored in the NEET 2021 examination and the state-based rank of candidates in the entrance exam.
The merit list released by DTE Nagaland lists the candidate’s name, roll number, date of birth, NEET 2021 score, state-based ranks, candidate’s tribe and course assigned to them by the board. The state-based medical colleges of Nagaland are offering admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BASLP, BUMS, BNYS and BSMS courses.
It can be checked that a lot of candidates are found to have been assigned multiple courses by DTE. However, during the counselling round, the authorities will use parameters along with the candidate’s preference and allot the course that is suitable to the candidate.
According to the merit list, 488 candidates from Nagaland have been chosen for the counselling round. The authorities are now expected to release the entire counselling schedule soon on the official website. Once the same is released, candidates will be asked to apply for the choice locking wherein they will be asked to enter the preference of colleges. On the basis of seat availability, an allotment list will be released after which candidates will be asked to report to the assigned colleges.
As of now, there is no official update regarding the release of the counselling schedule for Nagaland NEET 2021 however it is expected to be released in the upcoming days. Candidates are advised to keep a track of the official website of DTE Nagaland to know the latest updates regarding the counselling schedule.
NEET 2021 exam is held for candidates who seek admission in the MBBS, BDS, BAMS courses offered by medical colleges based at the central and state level. The examination is held annually and after the release of the result, candidates are asked to apply for admission in the colleges on the basis of the AIR and marks scored in the examination. The candidates seeking admission have to appear in the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) conducted. In this, 15% quota is for central based colleges and the remaining 85% quota is for state-based colleges.