IDBI Bank has come up with an advertisement in their official website idbibank.in for filling up 920 vacancies in their Executive cadre. The submission for online application may be done from today, August 4, 2021. The link for submitting online applications has been activated on the Bank’s official website idbibank.in. The last date for submission of application is August 18, 2021. The date of online examination is September 5, 2021. The online examination will be conducted by IDBI Bank.
The minimum educational qualification for a candidate to be eligible for application is Graduate from a recognized University. Eligibility criteria for age is between 20 and 25 years.
In order to make online application for Executive vacancy in IDBI Bank, the aspiring candidates need to take the following steps:
- Visit the Bank’s official website idbibank.in.
- Click on the Career switch.
- Advertisement by the name Recruitment Notification for Executive on Contract – 2021-22 will be visible.
- It is advisable to read the advertisement and check the eligibility criteria.
- After which, the Online Application for Executive on Contract – 2021-22 needs to be clicked.
- The candidate needs to fill up the details as per the instructions given.
- The documents as required will have to be uploaded as per permitted format and size.
- Online application fee needs to be paid. The applicable fee for general category candidates is Rs. 1000/-, for SC/ST/PWD candidates, the fees are Rs. 200/-.
- Once the details are filled up, the Submit button needs to be clicked.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the application form for records.
The recruitment process will be through online examination on an all India basis. As per sources, the date of online examination is September 5, 2021. The candidates who clear this examination will be called for a round of personal interview. The process of recruitment ends with successful verification of documents. The starting emolument for the job is going to be Rs. 29000/-. The aspiring candidates are advised to keep visiting the Bank’s official website for updates.