The Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HP TET) 2021 is scheduled to start tomorrow i.e. July 09, 2021. The exam will be held on four consecutive days i.e. July 09 to 12, 2021 in physical exam centres located in the state. Considering the pandemic situation prevailing across India, it is imperative that candidates comply with important exam day guidelines for the exam to be conducted safely.
Registered candidates must download the HP TET 2021 Admit Card from the official website first. The admit card can be downloaded from hpbose.org by logging in with the application number and date of birth. It is mandatory for all candidates to carry a printed copy of the admit card to the designated exam centre. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the exam without producing a valid admit card first.
Candidates must report to the exam centre as per the indicated time on the admit card. It may be noted that no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall, 10 minutes after the commencement of the exam. They must carry a valid photo identity proof along with a printed copy of the admit card. Besides, candidates must be wearing a mask at all times, carry their personal hand sanitisers, refrain from sharing things with others and maintain social distancing. These COVID protocols are expected to be indicated in the admit card for the exam.
Here are some important guidelines for HP TET 2021 exam
- As the exam is an offline test, candidates have to mark their answers in the OMR sheets and then submit the sheets before leaving the exam hall.
- OMR sheets must be handled very carefully. Candidates can use the blank page on the question booklet for rough work. However, one must not make any stray marks/mutilate/tamper with the OMR sheets.
- One must read the instructions on the question booklet and attempt all questions as per instructions to fill up the OMR sheets.
- Candidates must used Blue or Black Ballpoint pen only to mark answers in the OMR sheets.
- It may be noted that once the exam has started, no candidate will be allowed to leave before the total duration of the exam is over.
- Possession/use of calculators, mobile phones is strictly prohibited in the exam hall.
It may be noted that the HP BOSE has a strict policy against the use of unfair means in the HP TET and other exams conducted by the Board. As per exam regulations available on the official website, items like papers, books, notes etc. are not allowed inside the exam hall. Candidates found to be in possession of such items are disqualified for a period of up to 02 years. Those who attempt to receive help from other candidates can also face similar penalties for unfair acts during the exam.