IIT Kharagpur is scheduled to conduct the GATE 2022 exam on February 5, 6, 12, and 13. GATE 2022 will be held in two sessions in around 201 locations throughout the country. Candidates who have exams can access their admission cards on the official website gate.iitkgp.ac.in by entering their login credentials, such as their registration ID and password. Candidates must follow certain examination requirements in order to attend the exam at the examination center.
GATE 2022 – 7 Important Items to carry
The exam day instructions include the list of documents required at the exam center. These must be carefully adhered to, and only by doing so will candidates be able to take the exam
- Candidates must carry their admit card on the day of exam.
- The candidate must carry an original copy of a valid photo identification document such as a passport, PAN card, voter ID, Aadhaar card, or driving licence.
- The photo on the admit card and the photo on the ID must be the same, and the photo must also match the candidate’s appearance. Only if both the pictures and signature on the admit card are legible, it will be regarded as valid. Print this admit card on A4 paper using a laser printer to assure this.
- Calculators, watches, cellphones, and other electronic devices will not be permitted inside the GATE 2022 exam centre.
- Candidates are recommended to arrive at the exam centre 90 minutes prior to the scheduled examination start time.
- Candidates will not be permitted to attend the exam centre until 30 minutes after the GATE exam 2022 has begun.
- Candidate should carry their own pen, pencil, water bottle and pocket-size sanitizer.
Candidates must pay attention to and follow the exam day guidelines listed below. Here are some crucial COVID-19 guidelines that applicants should know before taking the GATE 2022 exam.
- At the venue, candidates must adhere to strict social distance standards, wear masks, and endure mandatory thermal scanning.
- Candidates who test positive for COVID-19 on the day of the exam will not be permitted to enter the exam room.
- Candidates with COVID-19 symptoms, such as a fever of more than 99.4 degrees, cough, or runny nose, will be required to take the GATE 2022 exam in a special isolation room.
- Any candidate who has been in quarantine for the past 14 days or has been in close contact with somebody who has been determined to be positive would be unable to take the exam
Candidates can view the GATE 2022 answer key and analysis provided by various coaching centers once the exam is finished. After the final review of exam papers, the results will be made available online. Candidates will be able to check their results on March 17, 2022