The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) is going to release the results of the 10th class (ICSE) and 12th class (ISC) on July 24, 2021, at 03:00 pm. CISCE will release the results on it’s official websites i.e. cisce.org and results.cisce.org. The result link will be activated sharp at 3:00 pm. Candidates who have applied for 10th class and 12th class exams of CISCE board will be able to check their results today at the specified time. This time, about 3 lakhs candidates have applied for ICSE and ISC 2021 exams.
To check the CISCE board results of 10th and 12th classes, candidates can follow below procedure:
- Candidates have to visit the official website results.cisce.org.
- Upon reaching this website, candidates have to search for the ” Results 2021″ tab on the homepage.
- Now select the desirable option i.e ICSE or ISC.
- After that, candidates have to enter their unique ID, index number, and security key as shown there.
- As soon as the result appears on the screens, candidates can download their mark sheets.
- All the candidates are requested to take the print out of the result and to keep the hard copy of their 10th and 12th class mark sheets for the future purpose.
In case, candidates are unable to check their ICSE and ISC 2021 results from the website results.cisce.org. then they can also check their ICSE and ISC 2021 results through SMS facility. To check the results, candidates have to type “ICSE/ISC (Unique ID)”. After typing this SMS, candidates have to send it to the number 9248082883.
This year, CISCE board has not conducted the 10th and 12th class exams in view of COVID-19 pandemic. Due to which there were a lot of doubts among the students regarding the evaluation criteria. But, now CISCE board has clarified that the results will be announced based on the internal assessment. CISCE is not going to provide any sort of re-checking facility to candidates and imputed marks will be given. Imputed marks are the marks of internal assessment that were already sent by the respective schools of the candidates to CISCE board. Candidates can raise the query against their marks by submitting a written application to their schools. Still, the candidates who are not satisfied with their results will be able to attempt the improvement exam which will be conducted later by CISCE.