Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT-B) is all set to conduct the Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) and Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED) tomorrow, January 23, 2022, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. The exams are to be conducted in 24 cities in various exam venues across the country. Candidates have to carry a printed copy of their admit card to the exam hall. The same can be downloaded from ceed.iitb.ac.in for CEED and uceed.iitb.ac.in for UCEED.
Candidates can take a look at the last-minute preparation tips to address their shortcomings and other weaknesses. Here are a few last day preparation tips the candidates can follow:
- The most important thing to remember in these last few hours is that, candidates should remain calm and believe in themselves and their preparation. So, learning new topics is not advisable. This is the apt time for revising formulas and important points.
- Candidates have to be ready with their admit cards and an ID proof. These are mandatory documents. Also, candidates can carry their own stationery items like pencils, sketch pens, etc. for Part B (sketching).
- Candidates should also revise their strategy. Time management is key and many candidates would have already drafted a strategy while attempting mock tests. Consider the total number of questions and allocate time to each question. Also, set aside a reserve time for corrections/ modifications.
- It is also necessary that candidates be aware of the COVID protocol in the exam centres. Candidates should wear face masks and they can also carry hand sanitisers.
- Also, candidates have to reach the exam centre atleast 1 hour prior to the commencement of the exam. Therefore, it is recommended that candidates become familiar with the exam centre, so that they can reach on time.
The draft answer key of both exams will be released on January 25, 2022. Along with this, candidates will be given an opportunity to upload comments and raise their objections till January 27, following which the final answer keys will be published by January 31, 2022. The cut-off marks will be declared by February 10. The CEED results will be declared by March 8 and UCEED results will be released on March 10, 2022.