The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay will be releasing the admit cards for the Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) 2022 today, i.e. January 12, 2022. Candidates who have registered for the exam will be able to download the hall tickets from the official website – ceed.iitb.ac.in. Initially, the admit cards were supposed to be released on January 08 but the organizing institute deferred the date by 04 days.
CEED 2022 will be held on January 23, 2022, from 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon. The examination is conducted to assess the candidate’s aptitude skills for admission to MDes and PhD programmes. To download the admit cards, here are the steps that one can follow.
Step 1- Go to the official website of CEED 2022 at ceed.iitb.ac.in
Step 2- Click on the ‘Registration Portal’ button
Step 3- Now, press the ‘Login’ button
Step 4- Enter email ID, password and click on the ‘Login’ button
Step 5- Follow the next few steps and download the admit cards.
After downloading the admit cards, it has been directed that the candidates take a clear printout of the same. As per the information brochure, candidates will have time up to 5 PM on January 14, 2022, to report any discrepancies in the CEED 2022 admit card. For that, they have to write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exam Day Guidelines
It has been mandated that candidates reach their respective examination centres at 7:00 AM on the examination day, i.e. 02 hours before the commencement of the exam. They have to carry a printed copy of the admit card. Before appearing for the examination, they will be required to record their biometric information such as thumb impression and photograph. Other instructions include:
1. Candidates must carry the original copy of any photo identity proof such as passport, driving license, PAN card, Voter ID, Aadhaar card, etc.
2. Every examinee must bring their own drawing materials such as pencils, pens, sketch pens and colours. However, they should not bring drawing sheets to the examination hall.
3. All sorts of electronic gadgets like mobile phones, calculators, digital watches, etc. are not allowed inside the examination hall. Needless to mention, using these gadgets will lead to disqualification.
4. Necessary instructions regarding the seating arrangement will be put up on the notice board of the examination centre.
5. Information regarding the COVID-19 protocols will be put up on the website well in advance. Candidates are advised to keep visiting ceed.iitb.ac.in for more details.