Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct the CBSE Class 12 English tomorrow, December 03, 2021. Candidates going to appear for the examination tomorrow must prepare for the examination using the topics and format released by the teachers earlier.
Article Writing Format
CBSE class 12 English subject is going to have an article writing section which is going to account for 5 marks. The candidates will be asked to write the answer in 150-200 words. While writing the article, candidates must make sure that they follow the format released by the board earlier mentioned in the space below:
- Line having the name of the writer
- Body (Usually comprising Paragraph 1, 2 and 3)
- Ending Conclusion
The board has also released the marking scheme for the CBSE Class 12 English Article writing and the same can be checked in the space below:
- Format – 1 marks
- Content – 2 marks
- Expression- 1 marks
Candidates while attempting the questions must make sure that they abide by all the guidelines, and format the article as per the framework as released by the board earlier. Any negligence while writing the article may lead to candidates losing marks in this particular section.
Article Writing Topics and Examples
Several educators have released the name of the topics that could be asked in the English Core examination tomorrow. Candidates can check out the list below and prepare them to be on the safer side:
- Impact of Covid-19 on Indian Economy
- Global Warming and its sever consequences
- Deforestation: A bane for Climate
Candidates can also go through the youtube channels direct links of which are provided below to know the topics and examples in a better way. They can also get a lot of free practice questions in these video links that can be practiced before the examination.
|Channel Name||Video Link|
|Simran Sahni||Click Here|
|Magnet Brains||Click Here|
|CBSE Class||Click Here|
Important Tips for Writing Article in CBSE class 12
Article writing is not very tough but candidates can ace this section by abiding by the following tips shared by top educators:
- Begin the article by writing the Heading or title in Capital letters only. Do not keep the heading very fancy it can be simple but must be coherent with the theme of the questions
- In the first paragraph of the body section, explain the issue with correct facts and quotes relevant to the theme of the question asked. Explain a bit about the advantage/disadvantage of the topic asked
- Paragraph 2 of the article must always comprise the solution to the basic question put up by the article topic. For example, if the question is on how to persuade people to complete their vaccine dosage faster? Then, in paragraph 2 candidates can add suggestion that could help in doing this
End the article by adding a concluding paragraph, refrain from leaving any article open-ended. Add a conclusion providing a better solution to the question asked in the topic.