Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) is going to declare the AP EAMCET (EAPCET) engineering results 2021 and rank list today, i.e. on September 08, 2021, at 10:30 AM.
First, the state education minister of Andhra Pradesh, Audimulapu Suresh shall announce the results via a press conference at R & B Building, Vijayawada. And then, the Council shall activate the direct link to check result and download rank card.
The official result link will be activated on the official website, sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET after the press conference is over. The candidates should keep their application form handy to enter the correct registration number and hall ticket number on the login page. The AP EAMCET 2021 result will comprise the marks scored in each subject, aggregate marks scored, qualifying status, and rank obtained in the entrance exam.
The AP EAMCET 2021 written exam for the engineering stream was held on August 19, 20, 23, 24 and 25, 2021. The entrance test for the pharmacy exam has been concluded on September 03, 06 and 07, 2021. The last date to submit the key objections against the agricultural and pharmacy exam is September 08, 2021, till 05 PM.
Over the years, the final merit list for the successful candidates was prepared by providing 75% weightage to AP EAMCET scores and the remaining 25% weightage to the marks scored in the class 10+2 exam. However, owing to the cancellation of the class 12th exam, the authorities released a re-revised notification that reads that this year 100% weightage will be given to the marks scored by the candidates in the AP EAMCET 2021 exam. The minimum qualifying marks of AP EAMCET for the unreserved candidates is 40% of the total marks. However, there are no minimum marks for the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) candidates.
Owing to the reason that the entrance exam has been conducted in multiple shifts, the authorities have notified that a normalisation process is been adopted. This will ensure fairness and transparency in the examination. The normalisation is done on the basis of the average performance of the candidates in a particular session and the difficulty level of the paper.
The AP EAMCET 2021 exam is conducted by JNTU Kakinada to provide admission to eligible candidates in B.E./B.Tech courses in different participating colleges. The candidates who are successful in finding a place in the final merit list will stand a chance to appear in the counselling round. The authorities are expected to release the final result along with the rank card that comprises marks scored in each subject.