Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has started mock tests for the Phase 2 Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination today on the website amrita.edu. The mock tests will be conducted in the Online Remote Proctored Exam (ORPE) Mode from June 08 to 10, 2021. On the other hand, the AEEE 2021 exam is scheduled to be held in the ORPE mode on any three days from June 11 to 14, 2021.
AEEE slot booking for the phase 2 exams and mock tests are already ongoing and as per the official timetable, the last date to book an exam slot is tomorrow. Registered candidates will be able to book a test slot till 05.00 PM tomorrow. There are two slots available on any exam day viz. 10.30 AM to 11.30 AM and 02.00 PM to 03.30 PM. While the timings for mock tests as per schedule is from 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM.
AEEE admit card 2021 for appearing in the Phase 2 Online Remote Proctored Mode exams is issued to individual candidates upon successful booking and confirmation of a test slot. Candidates who are yet to book a test slot for appearing in the exam are advised not to wait till the last date i.e. tomorrow and confirm their exam slot by following the simple guidelines below.
- Candidates can book a test slot from the online test booking system on the official website amrita.edu.
- Applicants have to login at first by entering Application Number, Password and Captcha correctly.
- Once logged in, candidates have to verify their personal details and proceed to the slot booking process.
- Test centre and date wise available slots can be viewed by choosing different test centres and different dates. Here, candidates must select their preferred slot.
- Candidates must be aware that only 01 minute is allowed to confirm a slot once the slot is selected.
- Upon successful booking, the AEEE 2021 admit card is displayed on screen.
- Candidates must download the hall ticket and generate print outs of it.
AEEE 2021 registered candidates who are willing to appear in the phase 2 exams are also advised to go through the detailed guidelines and system requirements updated by Amrita Vidyapeetham for taking the exam in the remote proctored mode. Candidates must have a computer with Windows 7/8/8.1/10 compatibility. Among hardware requirements, RAM of at least 2 GB capacity is required in addition to a webcam of minimum resolution 640×480 @15 fps. Candidates must have their devices connected to an uninterrupted internet connection of at least 02 MBPS speed.
Additional details of system requirements and other important guidelines for the exam are available online on the official website. Candidates must check these thoroughly before appearing in the AEEE 2021 exam on a booked exam slot.