The students who have applied for Karnataka NEET 2018 Counselling for admissions to the medical colleges of Karnataka can now check the Mock Allotment Results. This result is available on the official website of KEA. The students who have applied for the Karnataka NEET 2018 Counselling can check the results.

This announcement is for a total of  5,920 medical seats and 2,754 dental seats across the medical and dental colleges of Karnataka. To check the results, the students have to first visit the official website of KEA. There they will see the login window as shown below.


Here the student has to enter their CET number which they got at the time of registration for Karnataka NEET 2018 Counselling. After that, the student has to click on Submit button. They will be able to check their mock allotment results.

The result which has been released today is a draft allotment result. The eligible students are allowed to make the revisions in the list. The final list will be released after the revisions have been received by the students. Students must note that all the revisions has to be submitted to KEA.

There has been much confusion over the complete Karnataka NEET 2018 Counselling this year. Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) conducts the counselling for the state. This year, the students say that there was much confusion over the complete counselling process conducted by KEA.

Medical Council of India (MCI) has recently denied permission to Koppal Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) for running undergraduate courses. It is so because of an apparent lack of several facilities and the shortage of staff at the college. Also, the eligibility criteria for taking admissions to the medical colleges of Karnataka through sports quota was not uploaded on the official website till late Tuesday evening, the students say.

However, KEA says that this confusion will be cleared today when the eligibility list will be out for the Karnataka NEET 2018 Counselling. Also with the announcement of the results, the confusion over the criteria for the sports quota will also be clear as well.

NEET is conducted for admissions to the medical and dental colleges of India. It is the single most competitive examination where lakhs of candidates sit for the exam every year to secure admission to the best colleges. The counselling is conducted for 15% All India Quota Seats and the rest 85% seats are allotted through the state counselling process of the respective state.

From 2019 onwards, the NEET exam will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). With the introduction of NTA, major changes will be seen. Now the NEET exam will be conducted twice in a year and in online mode. Previously it was conducted in pen and paper mode.

ATSE 2019 Scholarship Worth 12 Lac for Class 4 to Class 12 Apply Now!!
Hi! I am Ginni Tyagi, a Content Writer at Aglasem. I love providing quality information to the students. Been working in this field for a year has helped me to understand the need of the student and creating quality content for them. While writing on admission/ entrance exams/ recruitment is my primary job function by day, I also enjoy watching Movies and discussing the theories of GoT. You can reach me at or