Himachal Pradesh University has extended the last date of filling the HPU B.Ed application form today, May 07, 2022. Earlier, the last date was May 06, 2022, but now the dates have been pushed to May 10, 2022. The university has made this announcement by releasing an official notice regarding the same. Now, as the dates have been extended, the candidates can fill out the HPU B.Ed application form on the official website, hpuniv.ac.in. the application form filling for the HPU B.Ed exam commenced on April 08, 2022.
HPU B.Ed 2022 Application Form Dates Extended
Earlier, today, the university released a notice on the website that notified regarding the extension of the exam dates. Now, with this notice, it is clear that the last date to fill out the application form is pushed by 4 days. However, HPU has not put forth any reason behind this extension. Check out the official notice below:
With the notice, the university has also informed that no extension shall be provided to fill the HPU B.Ed application form beyond this. Hence, candidates who have not yet applied can do the same. Also, candidates willing to edit their application form for HPU B.Ed 2022 can do corrections from May 07 to 10, 2022. Additionally, those who wish to make any changes in their caste or category furnished before can also do that. However, for doing this, they have to write an application form and send it to the exam registrar with a draft amounting to INR 100. The draft should be payable to Finance Officer, Himachal Pradesh University.
HPU B.Ed examination is an annual examination conducted to provide admission to candidates in the B.Ed courses offered by colleges registered with Himachal University. The application form is available online mode and candidates who possess a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks. In order to get admission, the candidates have to clear the entrance examination followed by a counselling round. In the counselling round, the university has reserved 85% of seats for those who are permanent domicile of Himachal Pradesh. Whereas, the remaining 15% of seats are for those who are from other states.