The newly appointed Union Education Minister, Dharmendra Pradhan confirmed yesterday that the NEET UG 2021 for admission to undergraduate medical and dental programs will be held on September 12, 2021. NEET 2021 Application Form is scheduled to release today at 05.00 PM on the official website neet.nta.nic.in.
With the NEET 2021 application form releasing today, candidates can also expect the official notification to be released. This is the official document that contains detailed information about the NEET 2021 exam including the procedure to apply, documents required, important dates, eligibility criteria, exam scheme and pattern and other terms & conditions.
Documents Required for NEET 2021 Application Form
Although the official website for the NEET exam has been updated to nta.neet.nic.in, the overall application process is expected to remain unchanged. Candidates must refer to the instructions published online before registering and applying for NEET 2021 starting 05.00 PM today.
The following documents will be reportedly required to fill up the NEET 2021 Application Form
- ID (Aadhar/Voter/Ration card, Bank Passbook with Photo, Passport).
- Class X passed certificate
- Category certificate (SC/ST/ONCBC/EWS etc.)
- PWD Certificate
- Marksheet of Class 10, 11 & 12 (for filling up application form).
- Scanned images of 01 passport-sized photograph & 01 post-card sized photograph.
- Scanned image of candidate’s signature.
- Scanned image of candidate’s Left Thumb Impression.
How to Apply for NEET 2021?
Eligible candidates can apply for NEET 2021 by registering on the official website and filling up the online application form as soon as it releases today. Candidates must ensure that they have prepared the requisite documents for uploading & verifying crucial information while filling up the online application form.
Here is the step by step guide to fill up the NEET 2021 Application Form online.
- Open the website neet.nta.nic.in using any compatible internet browser.
- Click on the link to apply and then click on New Registration.
- Fill up the registration form with details of Name, DOB, Email ID, Mobile Number etc.
- Choose a security question, verify OTP and set the password to complete the registration and generate Application Number.
- Login with the Application Number and Password and fill up the application form.
- Upload scanned images and PDF file of specified documents as per specifications indicated in the NEET 2021 Official Information Brochure.
- Verify the details uploaded and proceed to pay the application fee.
- Pay the fee online to submit the application form.
- Generate a print-out of the confirmation page for future references.
NEET 2021 Application Fee
NEET 2021 applicants have to pay a one-time application fee online while filling up the NEET Application Form. The fee details, for various categories, can be checked below.
- General candidates have to pay the full amount of Rs 1500/-.
- General-EWS and OBC-NCL candidates have to pay a fee amount of Rs 1400/-.
- SC/ST, PWD and Transgender candidates have to pay a fee amount of Rs 800/-.