Bihar B.Ed CET 2022 is scheduled to be conducted tomorrow, July 06, 2022, in a single shift. Lalit Narayan Mithila University has released the admit card for the examination. The Bihar B.Ed CET examination is going to be conducted in offline mode. Earlier, the examination was proposed to be conducted on June 23, 2022. However, the same was postponed due to unavoidable circumstances. The candidates who have earlier applied for the examination can go through the dress code guidelines and last-minute tips.
The Bihar B.Ed CET examination is going to be conducted in a single shift from 11 am to 1 pm. The candidates can check out the admit card to get an idea of the test centre assigned to them to write the examination.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2022 Guidelines
The Bihar B.Ed CET exam shall be conducted in the offline mode and therefore the candidates are asked to adhere to the following guidelines as mentioned in the section below.
- The candidates are asked to reach the exam hall at least 60 minutes prior to the reporting time.
- Carry only the documents allowed in the examination i.e. Bihar B.Ed CET admit card, valid id proof, passport size photographs.
- Refrain from wearing full sleeve dresses with big buttons as it can lead to disqualification. Also, do not wear shoes try to wear open-toe sandals.
- It is advisable to not carry things like a calculator, mobile phone, books etc inside the exam hall as it is not allowed.
- The candidates should adhere to the social distancing norms as notified for protection against the infection.
Bihar B.Ed CET Last Minute Tips
- Do not start any new chapters, revise the ones that are already covered as per the syllabus.
- Make short notes for the topics that are difficult to remember for a last-moment quick revision.
- The candidates should try to attempt at least 1 or 2 mock tests and get their strategy ready for the examination.
- It is advisable to take a healthy meal and sufficient sleep before the examination for a fresh mind.
Bihar B.Ed CET 2022 exam is going to be conducted to offer admission to successful students in the two-year or four-year integrated B.Ed programme offered by the Lalit Narayan Mithila University.