Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a tentative calendar announcing the exam dates for the year 2021-22. This date sheet has been uploaded on the official website ssc.nic.in, in PDF format. It enlists the tentative dates regarding the release of the advertisement (and commencement of registration), the closing of the application portal, and the conduction of the exam.
Dates have been specified for all recruitment drives conducted by the commission. So, a candidate who wishes to apply for any recruitment conducted by SSC needs to pay attention to this tentative schedule. So that they can plan their preparation, accordingly.
The Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2021, is the first recruitment exam to be held next year, tentatively in the month of April 2022. Candidates can expect the official advertisement to release on December 23, 2021. Thereafter, they will have a month’s time i.e., up to January 23, 2022, to apply for the exam.
Exams in 2022
Looking at the sheet, it is evident that while some exams are scheduled to be held next year, several others will be held in 2023. Those to be conducted next year are, namely-
- Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2021
- Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2021
- Selection Post Examination, Phase-X, 2022
- Recruitment of Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police Examination-2022
- Recruitment of Constable (Driver) in Delhi Police Examination-2022
- Recruitment of Head Constable (AWO/TPO) in Delhi
- Police Examination-2022
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination, 2021
- Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator Examination, 2021
This implies that the last exam to be conducted next year is the Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and Senior Hindi Translator Examination, 2021, tentatively scheduled in December 2022. Students can expect the advertisement to release on August 22, 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can register for the exam on or before September 21, 2022.
Exams in 2023
As mentioned before, SSC will be conducting a few recruitment exams in 2023 which are –
- Scientific Assistant in IMD Examination, 2022
- Recruitment of MTS (Civilian) in Delhi Police Examination- 2022
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination, 2021
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2021
- Recruitment of Constable (Executive) Male/Female in Delhi Police Examination, 2022
- Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces(CAPFs), NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2022
This implies that SSC will be holding its last recruitment exam for 2021-22 in June 2023. It will be the Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces(CAPFs), NIA, SSF, and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2022. The application process for the same will be conducted from February 22 to March 31, 2023.