Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has today, November 26, 2021, issued a public notice announcing the facility for RRB Group D modification link 2021. As per the notice, candidates who had registered for the recruitment drive, but their forms were rejected, can modify certain aspects of their application form. This link will be made available on the official websites of RRBs. Although candidates have been informed about the modification facility, dates about the same are yet to be intimated. Read ahead to know more about this facility.
According to the RRB public notice, authorities have decided to provide candidates a modification link to help them make changes in their application form. This will help registered aspirants to upload new version of their signature and photograph.
The notice clarifies that this is a one-time opportunity for candidates whose RRB Group D 2021 application form has been rejected. Such candidates must avail this facility as no further facility will be rectification requests will be accepted. Applications have been rejected due to invalid or inaccurate photograph and signature. Possible reason for this include lack of clarity, wrong format for uploading, incorrect dimensions, etc.
Although the exact date for the RRB Group D 2021 modification facility has not been provided, candidates are instructed to keep their documents ready. The photograph and signature must be in accordance with the format and dimensions specified by authorities. No other format will be accepted. Moreover, candidates cannot afford to upload incorrect documents as this is only a one-time facility.
The photograph, signature specifications which one must keep in mind during use of RRB Group D modification link 2021 are as follows.
|Image||Specifications for RRB Group D Modification Link|
|Photograph||– Color passport size photo|
– white/light color background
– 35mmX45mm or 320 x 240 pixels
-JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI resolution
– taken on or after 01.01.2019 in a professional studio
– clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses
– face should occupy at least 50% of the area of the photograph with full face view
|Signature||– sign on white paper with Black Ink pen |
– box of size 50mm x 20mm
– in running hand and NOT in Block/Capital or Disjointed letters
– JPG/JPEG format scanned with 100 DPI resolution
– Dimensions of 50mm x 20mm or 140 x60 pixels
Post modification facility, all received applications will be reevaluated by the Railway board and their decision regarding acceptance or rejection of form will be full and final. No further requests for modification will be entertained by the board.
RRB Group D Modification Link 2021 – Notice
Exact text of the notice is as follows:
- It has been decided to provide a modification link for uploading of photograph and/or signature afresh as one time opportunity to those candidates only whose application has been rejected on the ground of invalid photograph and/or signature.
- Candidates are advised to keep ready their scanned photograph and signature as per the specification mentioned in the CEN No. RRC-01/2019 (Available on RRBs’ websites).
- A link in this regard will be provided soon on official websites of RRBs.
- Thereafter, decision of RRBs regarding validity of photograph/signature shall be final and binding on candidates. No further representations on this account shall be entertained.
- Candidates whose application was already accepted need not apply again through link.
All candidates are advised that they should keep viewing the official website of RRBs regularly for further updates.