The results for Kerala Secondary School Leaving Certificate (2021) examinations are getting published today. The result is going to be announced on keralapareekshabhavan.in exactly at 2 pm on July 14, 2021. The candidates of Pareeksha Bhavan need to keep their roll number, application number, date of birth available when they are about to download the results.
While downloading the results for Kerala SSLC 2021 examinations, few important things need to be kept in mind by the candidates. The results will only be available if correct candidate credentials are used. The required credentials are Hall Ticket/Admit Card Number, Date of Birth, and Name of the candidate. It may so happen that due to heavy traffic, the website may take time to respond. The candidates need to be patient. If the commands are put in correctly, the website will respond and guide the candidate to the result. It is important to note results will be declared at 2 pm on July 14, 2021. The candidates are advised only to follow the official website keralapareekshabhavan.in for fetching their results.
Steps To Download Kerala SSLC Result 2021
In order to download the results of Kerala SSLC 2021 examination, the candidate needs to follow the steps as under:
- Access the official website keralapareekshabhavan.in
- On the page, a link for SSLC Result 2021 will be visible
- The link needs to be clicked
- After the link opens up, credentials need to be filled in
- Credentials required to access the results are Hall Ticket/Admit Card number, date of birth and name of the candidate
- After which, the Submit needs to be clicked
- Result will show up on the screen
- Candidates need to save the result and download the same for future reference
School wise results may also be downloaded by using the school code.
Due to the unprecedented Covid 19 situation, the state of Kerala was very badly affected. The SSLC written examination could not be completed. Hence, the results will be based on the performance of the candidates on the papers they have written. The candidates will be awarded grades in their mark sheets. As a thumb rule, it may be stated that A+ in any subject would mean 90-100 percent, A would mean 80-89 percent. The lowest grade is E, which is less than 20 percent.