National Testing Agency has released the online application form for the IIMC 2021 exam. The Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) 2021 exam will be conducted on August 29, 2021, for admission to PG Diploma courses in Mass Communication for classes starting in the 3rd week of September 2021.
Candidates intending for admission to PG Diploma courses in IIMC are invited to apply online on the official website iimc.nta.ac.in. The NTA released the official notification and started receiving online applications from July 20, 2021. As per the official schedule, the last date to register and apply by paying the application fee is August 09, 2021.
IIMC has notified that this year, no interview or group discussion will be held for the selection of candidates. Seats will be allocated on the basis of merit in the IIMC 2021 Computer-Based Tests only. While the exam is to be conducted in August, results are scheduled to come out on September 10, 2021.
How to apply for IIMC 2021?
The online link to register and apply for the IIMC 2021 exam has been published by the NTA on the official website iimc.nta.ac.in. Candidates can follow the simple steps given below to register and apply online.
- Open the website iimc.nta.ac.in.
- Click on IIMC Admissions 2021.
- Click on New Registration and fill up the registration form to generate the Application Number.
- Use the Application Number & Password to sign in and fill up the application form.
- Candidates must upload latest passport sized photograph on the application form.
- One must pay the requisite application fee depending on category and number of courses applied for and submit the form online.
- Candidates are advised to generate a print-out of the submitted application form for future reference.
IIMC 2021 Application Fee
Indian Institute of Mass Communication has specified the application fee amount for reserved and unreserved categories in the information brochure for IIMC 2021 exam. Candidates have to submit only one application form by specifying the preference of courses. However, candidates are required to pay the application fee for the total number of courses applied for. It may be noted that a candidate can only apply for 05 courses maximum including only 01 Journalism course in a regional language.
- For General candidates, the fee amount is Rs 1000 per course applied for.
- For SC/ST/OBC/EWS and PWD candidates, the fee amount is Rs 750 per course applied for.
- Candidates can pay the fee online using Credit/Debit card, internet banking, BHIM UPI, Paytm etc.
Applicants are advised to visit the website and read the complete instructions before applying. Furthermore, full details of the exam scheme & pattern and other terms and conditions of the IIMC 2021 can be checked in the official documents released on the website iimc.nta.ac.in.