|Manipal University B.Tech||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University B.Tech||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
SSC Junior Engineer exam was held from 22.01.2018 to 29.01.2018 at various centres in India. Now after the exam, Staff Selection Commission has released SSC JE 2018 answer keys. They are provisional. Candidates can login to see them. Challenges against provisional answer keys can be filed until 19.02.2018 (5 PM).
Steps to check SSC JE 2018 Answer Key
Candidates can download official answer keys by following these steps.
- Go to ssc.nic.in which is the official website of the Commission.
- You can see “Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination – 2017, Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys” in latest news section.
- This takes you to a PDF file which tells about availability of answer keys. At end of this file you will see the link “Link for candidate’s response sheet, tentative answer keys and submission of representation” – click it.
- Now you reach modeule for candidates response sheet, correct answers and representations. Click on click here link.
- Login using roll number, password, exam date. Hit submit button.
Paper I of SSC JE 2018 was a computer based test. there were three sections namely general intelligence and reasoning, general awareness, and third one was stream specific. In third section candidates attempt questions on civil and structural or electrical or mechanical. First two sections are of 50 marks each and third section is of 100 marks.
Last year the cut off was 100 for civil engineering and 115 for electrical/mechanical engineering. category cut offs varied from 84.5 to 115.
Staff Selection Commission will announce SSC JE result 2018 of paper 1 on March 26, 2018. It will be published online as a PDF file. Result will indicate roll numbers of those candidates who have qualified. In order to qualify, candidates need to score minimum cutoff marks.
Candidates qualifying paper 1 will be able to appear in paper 2. After paper 2, final result will be announced.
Junior engineers will get recruitment in departments such as Central Water Commission, Central Public Works Department, Military Engineering Services, Department of Posts. These posts come under group B non-gazetted posts.
Roles and responsibilities of Junior Engineer include supervision of work, planning, accounts, scheme execution, and assisting supervisors.