Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) released the Secretariat LSG Notification 2019 on Saturday. The commission is hereby beginning the recruitment process for 64 vacancies of Office Attendant in the Government Secretariat/ Kerala Public Service Commission/ Local Fund Audit Department/ Kerala Legislature Secretariat.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates with requisite qualification to do One Time Registration at the official website keralapsc.gov.in.
For this direct recruitment process, applicant needs to be between 18 to 26 years of age, that is born between January 02, 1983, and January 01, 2001. Educational qualification required for the post is SSLC pass or class 10th only.
The commission has not yet decided whether there will be a written exam for the post or not. It says, “If written/ OMR/ Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test.”
To download the notification, go to keralapsc.gov.in >> Recruitment >> Extra ordinary Gazette date 27/07/2019 >> Office Attendant – Secretariat / KPSC / Local Fund Audit / Kerala Legislature Secretariat (Cat No : 089/2019).
Then to apply, go to keralapsc.gov.in >> One Time Registration Login >> New Registration (if you have never done OTR on the Kerala PSC Thulasi site, or login to apply online. A photograph with name of candidate and the date of taking photograph, date after 31.12.2010 needs to be uploaded while filling the form. It is also recommended by Kerala PSC that those who have Aadhaar cards must mention that as ID proof in their application forms.
The pay scale of Office Attendant in Secretariat LGS notification 2019 shall be Rs 16,500 – Rs 35,700. Age relaxation for the posts shall apply as per existing govt norms.
Other recruitment announced through Kerala PSC Extra Ordinary gazette 27/07/2019
- Assistant Professor in Ophthalmology: 4
- Assistant Professor in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: 1
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): anticipated
- Lecturer in Commercial Practice: 4
- Junior Instructor (Sheet Metal Worker): 1
- Junior Instructor (Painter General): 1
- Artist Photographer: 1
- Assistant Professor in Genito Urinary Surgery (urology): 1
- Assistant Professor in Plastic and Reconstructive: 1vacancies
- Lecturer in Orthopaedics: 2
- Lecturer in ENT: 1
- Lecturer in Anaesthesia: 10
- Time Keeper: 2
- Tracer Grade I : 1
- Welfare Organiser: 1
- LP School Assistant (Malayalam) (By Transfer): 77
- Laboratory Technician Gr-II: District wise
- Sergeant: 4
- Laboratory Technician GrII: 6
- Animal Husbandry: 3
- Clerk Typist / Typist Clerk: anticipated
- Clerk Typist/Typist Clerk (By Transfer) :
- Senior Superintendent/Assistant Treasury Officer/ Sub Treasury Officer /Officer in Charge of Stamp depot. (Special Recruitment from SC/ST): 1
- Electrician: 1
- Lecturer in Statistics: 1
- Medical Officer: 1
- Assistant Surgeon/Casualty Medical Officer: 25
- Lecturer in Commercial Practice: 1
- Nurse Gr-II (Ayurveda): 2
- Confidential Assistant Gr. II : 10
- Pharmacist Gr-II (Ayurveda): 3
- Civil Excise Officer: 3
- Branch Manager: 4
- Branch Manager: 14
- L.D. Typist/Clerk Typist/Typist Clerk: 3
- Work Superintendent: 2