The Ministry of Railways will soon be releasing the notification regarding the RPF Constable recruitment 2021/2022 soon. The estimated vacancies for the post are about 9000 to 11000 for both male and female candidates. Interested candidates can apply for the post from the official website of Indian Railways, indianrailways.gov.in, once the official notification gets released.
Following are certain criteria that the candidates must fulfill to be eligible to become an RPF constable.
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Must be of an age between 18-25.
- Must pass SSLC or equivalent from any recognised boards.
The selection process for the RPF constable consists of different stages.
- The first stage is a computer based test.
- The second stage consists of a Physical Measurement Test (PMC) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- The third stage is Document Verification.
- The fourth stage is the Medical Examination.
- After a successful completion of the above stages the candidates are required to undergo a training before officially joining as an RPF constable.
It must be noted that the written test will have questions from General Awareness, General Intelligence Reasoning, and Arithmetic Reasoning. There will be 50 general awareness questions, 35 questions each from general intelligence reasoning and arithmetic reasoning. Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark. The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
The requirements for the physical test for the RPF Constable are as follows:
Height — For Male & Female Candidate
- Male Candidate – 165 cm
- Female Candidate – 157 cm
- North India Zone Candidate– Male 162 cm., Female- 150 cm
Chest- Only For Male Candidate
- General/OBC/SC Candidate –80-85 cm
- ST Candidate – 77-82 cm
Apart from the abovementioned physical requirements, candidates also need to qualify the physical ability test that primarily includes running, high jump, and long jump.
Running Test — For Male Candidate
- Running– 1600 Meters in 5 minute 45 second
- High Jump– 04 feet
- Long Jump– 14 feet
Running Test — For Female Candidate
- Running– 800 meters in 3 minute 40 seconds
- High Jump– 03 feet
- Long Jump– 09 feet
To apply for RPF Constable recruitment 2021/2022 the candidates should upload the self-attested copies of the following documents.
- Photo and Signature (Light Color Background Photo)
- Education certificate (12th pass, Other )
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste certificate
- PAN card and Aadhar card
The candidates are requested to visit the official website, indianrailways.com, to get updates on the notification for RPF Constable Recruitment 2021/2022. Vacancies for this particular post are subject to availability and are liable to change. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification once it is made available.