National Board of Examination (NBE) has released the admission notification for NEET SS 2019. The registration has started from May 08, 2019. Interested aspirants can fill NEET SS 2019 Application form online at nbe.edu.in. No offline form is released, hence, a candidate need to fill in and submit the form by online mode only. NBE is conducting NEET SS 2019 on June 25, 2019, in online computer-based mode.
With the commencement of NEET SS 2019 Registration, NBE also released the information brochure at its official website. Candidates must fill and submit the form by May 28, 2019. The application fee is Rs. 3750/- for NEET SS 2019. The registration fee is payable by Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking.
To apply for NEET SS, candidates need to first register for the exam. In the registration form, candidates have to fill in details like their name, date of birth, gender, nationality, mobile number, email id. After submitting the registration form, candidates will receive a User ID and password on the registered email id. Once the registration part is done, candidates can proceed to fill in details in NEET SS 2019 Application Form.
Application Form is categorized into three (03) sections namely Personal Details, Qualification Details, Test Center Details. Aspirants also have to upload the scanned image of their passport size photo, signature, and thumb impression as per the specification. After uploading the images, the candidates have to select the test center of their own preference and choice.
NBE will information the candidates about the exact testing venue through the admit card which shall be issued on June 21, 2019.
The last and final step of the NEET SS application process is the payment of the application fee. Until the payment is successful (if applicable), the candidate will not be registered for the test. Once the payment is done, download the Acknowledgement receipt for future reference.
NEET Super-speciality is a national level entrance exam conducted by NBE. It is a computer-based test conducted for admission to DM/ MCh courses. The selection and admission to Super Specialty seats in any medical Institution is done on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam. An aspirant can choose a maximum of two super specialty courses for which his/her broad specialty qualification is eligible, at the time of online submission of the application form.
40% of the questions shall be from all the eligible feeder broad specialty course(s) and the remaining 60% shall be from the super specialty course selected by the candidate at the time of filling in details in the NEET SS Application Form.