MAHA TET 2021 examination is scheduled to be held tomorrow, 21 November 2021, across the state of Maharashtra at various examination centres. Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) will be conducted in two shifts, paper 1 (class 1 to 5) from 10.30 am to 1 pm and paper 2 (class 6 to 8) from 2 pm to 5.30 pm. The Maharashtra State Examination Council (MSEC) has also released the MAHA TET 2021 admit card on the official website, mahatet.in.
The MAHA TET admit card 2021 details the basic rules and regulations to be observed during the examination. The council has also warned of strict actions against candidates who fail to comply with the highlighted guidelines.
Documents Required with MAHA TET Admit Card 2021
The council has also listed a number of documents mandatorily required for candidates to avail entry to the examination venue and for verification purposes. Candidates appearing for the Teacher Eligibility Test, Maharashtra must take note of these documents and keep them ready before the exam tomorrow. These documents are:
- Neately printed MAHA TET 2021 admit card
- Original and xerox copy of any of the government-issued id proof amongst Aadhar card, Pan card, Voter ID card
- 2 passport size photographs of the candidate similar to the one uploaded on the application form
- Face mask in observance of COVID SOPS
- A 50ml handsanitiser bottle
- A personal bottle of water
Guidelines to be followed on the MAHA TET 2021 exam day
As mentioned earlier, the series of guidelines given on the admit card that candidates must follow in the MAHA TET 2021 examination is given in the space below:
- Candidates are required to reach the designated exam hall at least 90 minutes before the reporting time
- Candidates must refrain from carrying items such as mobile phone, bluetooth device, smart calculator
- Candidates are asked to follow all COVID protocols including but not limited to social distancing, ensuring personal hygiene and sanitization
- Candidates are barred from communicating with fellow candidates and sharing things with them
In addition to these guidelines, the council has further asked the candidates to adhere to a dress code. Candidates are asked to avoid wearing full sleeves clothes, shoes that completely cover the feet or any headgears like caps for boys or scarves for girls to the exam hall.
MAHA TET 2021 examination is conducted by Maharashtra State Examination Council (MSEC) and is conducted to provide eligibility to candidates at two levels i.e. primary (class 1 to 5) and upper primary (class 6 to 8). The examination is held annually and a lot of students participating in the exam aspire to work as a teacher with the state-based schools. Candidates after qualifying for the examination are awarded a TET certificate which is valid for a lifetime.