Today is the last date to apply online for HSSC recruitment 2019 against advt 12/2019 for instructor and other posts. The total vacancies against this advertisement is 3,206. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is currently accepting online applications through hssc.gov.in.
HSSC recruitment 2019 for advt 12/2019 is being commonly referred to as the HSSC instructor recruitment, or, HSSC ITI recruitment. Twenty five different posts are being filled through it. The highest vacancies in this recruitment are as follows. 244 vacancies of workshop calculation and science instructor, 227 for engineering drawing instructor, 144 of employability skill instructor, 144 for fitter instructor, 132 for group instructor, 112 of storekeeper, and 93 turner instructor vacancies.
Other than that there vacancies for librarian and instructor vacancies for surveyor, forger, welder, programming assistant, computer, surveyor, mechanical refrigerator and ac, plumber, foundry man, architectural assistant, carpenter, wireman, millwright mechanic, machinist.
For this recruitment, the last date to apply was initially August 20. The same was later extended to September 26. The last date to deposit fee is September 30.
Fee is different for category no. 1 to 71, and no. 72. General candidates have to respectively pay Rs 150, Rs 100. General female residents of Haryana have to pay Rs 75, Rs 50. SC, BC, EWS candidates of Haraya, males have to pay Rs 35, Rs 25, whereas females have to pay Rs 18, Rs 13.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission will conduct written exam of 90 marks for the selection to these posts. It will have 75% questions on general awareness, reasoning, math, science, computer, english, hindi. Remaining 25% will be on history, current affairs, literature, geography, civics, environment, culture etc. of Haryana.
Besides the 90 marks of written exam, candidates will be awarded 10 marks on socio-economic criteria and experience.
HSSC instructor exam date 2019 will be announced in some time. With it, the commission will notify when admit card will be released. Both these updates will be available at hssc.gov.in in time.
However it may be noted that invalid applications will not be accepted, and admit cards against them shall not be issued. There are five likely causes of rejection. Application is incomplete, candidate did not pay the full fee in the manner prescribed, candidate does not have the necessary academic qualification on the cut off date, data does not match with the online application form and documents, candidate does not possess the necessary qualifications as required.
Another ongoing HSSC recruitment 2019 is that of advt 15/2019. It is for a total of 4,322 vacancies. Staff nurse post has the highest number of vacancies in the advt, with 1,584 vacancies. The last date to apply online against it is October 9, and last date to pay fee is October 12.
Recently, the commission conducted HSSC Clerk recruitment 2019 for over 9 lakh candidates. It was conducted on September 21, 22, 23, in five shifts. Test takers reported that the exam was tough, and many have asked that normalization be implemented. Answer key for clerk recruitment is expected shortly.