HSSC Batch- II exam for November 17, 2018, is over now and HSSC 2018 Answer Key has been released. Candidates who have appeared for the exam for the morning shift i.e. from 10:30 am to 12:00 noon can now cross-check all the answers. This answer key is unofficial (memory based) and has been released by some reputed institutes and coaching centres. The official answer key for HSSC 2018 Recruitment exam will be released a few days later.
Candidates can use the answer key by following the marking scheme. HSSC 2018 question paper contains 90 questions of 90 marks. The candidates were given 1 hour and 30 minutes (90 minutes) to complete the questions. 75% questions were from General Awareness, Maths, Science, English, Hindi or Concerned Subject. The rest of 25% questions were from History, Current Affairs, Literature, Civics, Geography, Environment, and Culture of Haryana. So, candidates can give themselves 1 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking in this exam. Zero marks will be deducted for the unattempted questions. At last, candidates can add all the obtained marks and can get the idea of the result.
10 marks will be for the socio-economic criteria and experience.
A few days later, the official answer key will be released by the Staff Selection Commission of Haryana. The official answer key will be available at hssc.gov.in. There will be the link of the answer key on the homepage. Click that link and the answer key will be available in the pdf format. Until the release of the official answer key, candidates can check the memory based answer key.
Today, HSSC 2018 exam will also be conducted in the evening slot. So, the memory-based answer key for today’s evening shift exam will also be released on the same date i.e. November 17, 2018.
Now, the next exam will be held on November 18, 2018, for the Batch-II. After the completion of the exam, the memory based answer key for the same will also be released on the same date.
The last HSSC exam was held on November 10 and November 11, 2018, for the Batch-I. The memory-based answer key for those exams has been released.
For 18218 vacancies of various group D or class 4 posts, the HSSC Result 2018 will be announced soon after the completion of the exams. Candidates will get the pdf file at hssc.gov.in. The result of HSSC Group D 2018 indicates roll numbers of qualified candidates. The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the marks in written exam, socio-economic criteria, and experience.