The Board of Secondary Education, Haryana has released the admit cards for the class 10 and 12 open school and regular examinations. The admit cards can now downloaded the same from the official website – bseh.org.in. HBSE has also released the complete date sheet for the secondary and senior secondary examinations on the website. As per the date sheet, the examinations will begin on March 30 and continue till April 27. The timings for the exams are from 12:30 PM to 3:00 PM.
How to get HBSE Admit Card 2022?
It is important to note that the admit cards will be issued to the students by their respective schools. In other words, the schools have to download the admit cards from bseh.org.in using the school login ID and password. The admit cards have to be printed on an A4 size sheet in the coloured format. In case there is any error in the details mentioned in the admit cards, then the same must be immediately rectified.
Direct Link to Download HBSE Admit Card 2022 for Regular Students – Click Here
Direct Link to Download HBSE Admit Card 2022 for Open School Students – Click Here
Please note that the admit cards for open school can be downloaded by entering the previous roll number, candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name and registration number.
The date sheet for the examination has been provided below. This is a comprehensive date sheet that covers the dates for both regular and open school exams. Students should crosscheck the dates carefully and appear for the respective exams accordingly.
1. The examinees are advised to reach the examination centres at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of exam.
2. The admit cards should not be laminated since it is mandatory to have the signatures of both the examinee and the invigilator as per the date.
3. It is important for the students to carry their school ID card along with aadhaar card. They must arrive at the examination centres in school uniforms.
4. The use of electronic items such as mobile, calculator, etc. is strictly prohibited in the examination centre.
5. Examinees are allowed to carry their own water bottles and also hand sanitizers but in a transparent bottle.
6. Importantly, the students appearing for the board exams must be vaccinated.
7. They must wear mask and maintain proper social distancing norms in the examination centres.
8. Examinees must follow the instructions mentioned in the admit cards.