The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Education Board (GSEB) will be releasing the application form for Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2019 on its official website gujcet.gseb.org. Over the official website, a message has been floated recently that the GUJCET 2019 Application Will Start Soon.
As per the earlier notices, the GUJCET 2019 Application Fee will be Rs. 300. The dates of the GUJCET 2019 exam has been also recently changed from April 04, 2019 to April 23, 2019. This change in exam dates has been done to avoid the clash with CBSE class 12 board exams. The last date to apply for GUJCET is March 15, 2019.
The GUJCET 2019 application form will be available in the online mode. To fill the application form the candidates need to register first and get the User ID and password. The user id and password are to be then entered into the login window. On successful login, the application form will be available on the screen.
Details To Be Filled in the Application Form
At the time of filling the GUJCET 2019 application form, candidates will be asked to fill certain important details. The details will be personal information which includes Candidate’s name, date of birth, category, gender, Aadhar number, physically handicapped, permanent address, state, city, pin code, mobile number, and email Id. The second one will be educational qualifications details such as 10+2 school name, school name, center code, center name, school index number and photograph, and signature. And finally, the last one will be exam related details like Board Code, Board Name, 10+2 exam appearing year, course, seat number, group, and medium.
Candidates must keep in mind that they can only edit the information until and unless they have submitted the form online. There will be no separate correction window opening for the correction in the application form. It is advised to save the details ones filled in the required sections and cross check again to avoid the future hassles. The wrong submission in the application form will also lead to incorrect details printed on the GUJCET Admit Card. No application invite after the due date will be entertained by the concerned Board as a matter of concern.
The candidates who have qualified the 10+2 exam and have secured a minimum 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates) are eligible to fill the GUJCET 2019 Application Form. In addition to that, candidates who are appearing in the 10+2 level exam in 2019 are also eligible to apply for the GUJCET 2019 exam.
GUJCET is the examination which is conducted for the purpose of granting admission B.E. / B.Tech and Pharmacy (degree/diploma) courses. If we look upon the last year trends, out of 100% marks calculation, 60% weightage has given to the candidate’s qualifying examination marks and the remaining 40% are being considered on the basis of marks secured in GUJCET 2019.
All the very best to the appearing candidates from the team Aglasem!
To get fastest education news and government job news in India, join our Telegram channel.