The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is inviting applications for the post of HR Executive and Public Relations Officer. This particular recruitment will be carried out taking into consideration the UGC NET – 2020 score. Candidates must note that the online application process has already begun on December 15, and will continue till January 04, 2022. Interested and eligible applicants who have appeared for the UGC NET exam can complete their registration at ongcindia.com.
1. HR Executive – Candidates desiring for this post must note that there are four essential qualifications out of which they have to meet only one. These are:
- MBA with specialization in Personnel Management or HRD or HRM with minimum 60% marks.
- Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management or IR or Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks.
- Minimum 02 years full-time Post Graduate Diploma in PM or IR or Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks.
- PGDM from IIM with minimum 60% marks.
Under this post, the subject required for UGC NET can be Labour Welfare, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations, Labour and Social Welfare, Human Resource Management (Code – 55), or Management (Code 17).
2. Public Relations Officer – The essential qualification for candidates desiring for this post is-
- Post Graduate degree, minimum 02 years diploma in Public Relations, Journalism, Mass Communication with minimum 60% marks.
The UGC NET subject for this post is Mass Communication (Code 63).
The maximum age limit as of July 31, 2020, is 30 years for the Unreserved and/or EWS category. It is 33 years for OBC (NCL) category, and 35 years for SC/ST category. For the PwBD category it is 40 years. Please note that the PwBD category candidates will further get a relaxation of 03 years for OBC and 05 years for SC and ST categories.
A total of 21 vacancies will be filled for both HR Executive and Public Relations Officer posts. The category-wise vacancy break-up has been given below.
|Category||HR Executive||Public Relations Officer|
Candidates who are eligible will have to visit ongcindia.com to complete the registration process. Before submitting the applications, they have to keep their UGC NET – June 2020 registration ID, mobile number and email ID, scanned copy of the recent passport-sized photo, scanned copies of the required qualification certificates, scanned copies of caste, PwBD, and EWS certificate. The registration charges are Rs 300 for GEN, EWS, and OBC category candidates.
The final selection will be based on education qualification, performance in UGC NET – June 2020 exam, and personal interview. A weightage of 60 marks is levied on UGC NET – June 2020 score, 20 marks on qualification, and 15 marks on interview. Candidates qualifying for the interview will be impaneled in the merit list.