DMHO, Nellore is recruiting eligible candidates for the post under the administrative control of DM&HO. The recruitment to these posts is on contractual basis. DMHO, Nellore has advertised a total of 20 vacancies for the recruitment. Candidates must refer to the Notification NO. 03/NCD/2020 to know more detailed about the recruitment. The official notification can be downloaded from spsnellore.ap.gov.in/notice_category/recruitment/. The application procedure has started from July 14, 2020. Eligible candidates can submit their forms before July 22, 2020.
Candidates with MBBS degree are eligible to apply for Physician, Consultant Medicine, Medical Officer, Epidemiologist. To apply for Staff Nurse, GNM course is mandatory. Those who have an MD in Medicine can apply for the Specialist post. 10+2 pass candidates with Science background are eligible for Dental Hygienist and Lab Technician. Besides, work experience in relevant departments is also required for all the posts.
The upper age limit for Staff Nurse, Physician, Medical Officer, Dental Hygienist, Lab Technician, Epidemiologist is 40 years. For the post of Consultant Medicine, the upper age limit is 35 years and 50 years for Specialist.
Eligible candidates can download the application form from, spsnellore.ap.gov.in/notice_category/recruitment/. They shall mark the post they wish to submit the form for. The filled-in form along with the relevant certificate must be submitted at O/o Addl. DM&HO (A&L), Nellore as per the schedule. Candidates have to pay the application fee through demand draft only. Other category candidates have to pay Rs. 500 whereas SC/ST/BC candidates have to pay Rs.300 as the application fee.
Along with the application form, candidates have to attach certain documents in support of their eligibility. They have to attach 10th certificate, 10+2 certificate, qualifying exam pass certificate, mark sheet of the qualifying examination, registration certificate of respective councils, internship certificate, caste certificate, study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th class, PH certificate, relevant certificate claiming the Ex-servicemen quota, passport size photograph, experience certificate.
The conducting body organizes the selection process for 100 marks. Out of these, 90% marks are allotted to candidates based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam. The rest 10% marks are given based on the year after the completion of the qualifying exam. The merit list is prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying exam, work experience. The recruitment is on a temporary basis. The contract is initially for a period of one year and may get renewed as per the satisfactory performance. To make the recruitment transparent, the select list is uploaded on the website accordingly.