National Law University (NLU), Odisha is going to declare the CLAT 2019 Result on June 14, 2019. The candidates can check their result online post 6:30 PM. To check the CLAT 2019 Result the candidates have to keep their login details ready, as the CLAT Result 2019 will be declared under the login of the candidates at clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in.
The candidates have to use their mobile number that they have registered with CLAT 2019 and use the password. Therefore make sure that the mobile number that you have used for CLAT registration is active. The CLAT 2019 Result will be available in the form of the scorecard inside the login of the candidates. The CLAT 2019 exam was held on May 26, 2019.
To prepare the CLAT 2019 result the marking scheme of the exam is used. that is for each of the correct answers the candidates get +1 marks. For any wrong attempt, the score deducted per question os 0.25 marks. In case there is a tie between 2 or more candidates then the tie is resolved by giving priority to the candidate having higher marks in CLAT 2019, then candidates older in age will be offered higher rank than the younger ones. If the tie is yet not resolved then the tie will be broken by computerized draw of lots.
In scorecard of CLAT 2019, the candidates can check their marks obtained in CLAT 2019 and their All India Category Rank.
Also, the score of CLAT 2019 will be accepted by 22 NLUs of the nation and many other renown colleges. This year Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU) has joined the Consortium Members of CLAT. NLU, Dharmashastra National Law University (DNLU) has also joined the Consortium Members of CLAT this year earlier.
Using the core of CLAT 2019 the NLUs will offer the candidates admission in the UG and PG Law programs. After the CLAT scores are out the counselling process will take place. The candidates have to participate in the centralized online counselling conducted by the CLAT Consortium Office.
The cutoff marks of CLAT 2019 goes highest for NLSIU Bangalore. Last year the cutoff marks for NLSIU Bangalore was 135.5, and the cutoff rank was 58.
The top colleges that accept CLAT 2019 scores are
- Maharashtra Law University, Aurangabad, (MNLU), Aurangabad
- National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore
- NALSAR University of Law (NALSAR), Hyderabad
- Himachal Pradesh National Law University (HPNLU)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur, (MNLU), Nagpur
- National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal
- West Bengal National University of Juridicial Sciences (WBNUJS), Kolkata
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai, (MNLU), Mumbai
- National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA), Assam
- Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS) Tiruchirappalli
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam
- National Law University, Jodhpur
- Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab
- National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi
- National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Odisha
- Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi
- RMLNLU Lucknow
- Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna
For more such updates, stay connected to AglaSem news!
To get fastest education news and government job news in India, join our Telegram channel.