Council for Indian School Certification Examinations (CISCE) has released the instruction manual for ICSE class 10th and ISC class 12th semester 1 exam. The candidates aspiring to appear in these exams can simply check the manuals on cisce.org for class 10th and 12th.
As per the manuals released, there shall be two-semester exams, semester 1 shall be conducted from November/December 2021, and semester 2 shall be held from March/April 2022. The board has also included the revised timetable for both the classes in this instruction manual.
Along with the basic instructions, revised timetable, the board has also mentioned the revised question paper structure that shall be applicable from this session. Also, the candidates are advised to collect their admit cards for the semester exams from the respective school office.
CISCE Board Exam 2022 Instructions for Class 10th and 12th exams
Candidates who are yet to appear for the semester 1 exam for either class 10th and 12th can check out the set of instructions applicable in the space below:
- Candidates have to reach the exam hall at least 5 minutes prior to the commencement of the examination
- Along with the prescribed time limit, the candidates will be given an extra 10 minutes time for reading the question paper
- Candidates must carefully read the instructions mentioned on the top of the question paper
- They have to answer only those questions that are available on the question paper
- The candidates must put their signatures in the space provided on the answer booklet
- Candidates have to mention their Unique ID (Unique Identification Number) and Index Numbe on the top-sheet of the Question Paper cum Answer Booklet
- Only simple calculators are allowed to be used in the exam hall
- Starting this year, candidates will be getting a computer-generated mark sheet. This mark sheet will have the obtained marks in each subject for the Semester 1 Examination.
- The final result i.e. – Passing Certificate will be released only after the second semester.
- Candidates who appear and qualify both the exams i.e. semester 1 and semester 2 shall be eligible for the final ISC Certificate.
Go through all the instructions by clicking on the given link for Class 10 and Class 12 respectively: