Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is providing UGC NET (July) 2018 OMR sheet and calculation sheet of paper 1 and paper 2, to candidates who appeared for exam. In order to get OMR sheet and calculation sheet, one needs to submit application and pay Rs 500 by September 10. By the same token, those who have asked for these documents through RTI may also apply fresh for this facility as per notification. Institutions or schools cannot seek individual sheets.
The candidates who have appeared in both paper of UGC National Eligibility Test on July 08, will able to get their response sheet.
The notice says
It is notified for information of the candidates that the Board has decided to provide photocopy of the OMR Sheet and Calculation sheet to the candidates who have appeared in Paper–I & II of UGC-NET(July) – 2018 on their request along with prescribed fee.
- The candidates, who intend to obtain their photo copy of OMR sheet along with Calculation Sheet, may apply for the same along with the requisite processing charges of Rs. 500/- on or before 10.09.2018.
- Those who have already applied under RTI Act 2005 or otherwise may apply a fresh for the same along with required processing charges of Rs. 500/- before stipulated date.
- The prescribed fee may be remitted to this office through Bank Draft in favour of Secretary, CBSE payable at Delhi/New Delhi issued by any scheduled bank.
- The candidates should mention their Roll No., Name & Address correctly in their application. The Roll Number & Name should also be mentioned on the backside of the Bank Draft. The application addressed to the Secretary with bank draft should be sent by speed post or by hand at NET Unit, CBSE, H-149, Sector-63, NOIDA 201309.
- The photocopy of their OMR Sheet & Calculation Sheet shall not be provided to any institution or school for display, commercial purpose or to print media. Application submitted on behalf of the candidate, and the incomplete application will be summarily rejected without any further reference.
The decision of the Competent Authority of the Board shall be final and binding on the candidates. The photocopy of the OMR Sheet & Calculation Sheet will be provided to the candidate by speed post only. However, no request will be entertained which will be received after 10.09.2018 in this office under any circumstances.
For applying, candidates are required to mention their roll number, name and address accurately. The fee has to be submitted through demand draft in favour of Secretary, CBSE payable at Delhi/New Delhi. Whereas candidates can get issued DD form any Bank.
Board will send the copy of the calculation and OMR sheet to the candidates by post only after processing the application form. However, the incomplete application form will be rejected by CBSE summarily.
CBSE strictly mentioned that any commercial publicization of OMR Sheet and calculation sheet will be rejected. The sheet is not issued for any commercial use.
Earlier Board has released the revised answer key on its website just after the declaration of result on July 31, 2018.
The purpose of releasing the OMR sheet and calculation sheet is to make the exam transparent for the candidates as well as the competent authority.
A total 55,872 candidates qualified in UGC NET, and 3,929 cleared for the JRF in July 2018 session while in January session the number of qualified candidates was quite less. On the other hand, the overall cut off marks also dipped in this session.
Well, this time UGC NET had many changes as compared to the last one. But the next UGC will have many major changes as the conducting body has changed now.
The newly formed conducting body NTA specified the changes in upcoming UGC NET Dec 2018. As of now the mode of the exam was offline. Form now onwards, the candidates have to record their answers electronically any many more changes.
The candidates who are not satisfied with this time attempt they can fill up a fresh application form from September 01, 2018 conducted by NTA at nta.ac.in.