AP Fire Department Recruitment 2019 Aglasem

The State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) released the AP Fire Department Recruitment 2019 notification on January 25, 2019, at slprb.ap.gov.in. The recruitment will be done for total 85 vacancies to the post of Driver Operator in Andhra Pradesh State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department. The  Application Form for AP Fire Department 2019 will be released tomorrow i.e. January 29, 2019. The offline form will be made available at Office of Superintendent of Police of the concerned District. By making the cash payment of Rs 10/- at the office between 10:30 a.m to 5:00 p.m candidates will be able to obtain the form.

Vacancy Distribution Image

Candidates need to submit the Application Form of SLPRB, AP Fire Department Recruitment 2019 till February 07, 2019 at the office and need to take the acknowledgment from the Superintendent of Police concerned. As on the day Physical standards verification, candidates will have to provide the application acknowledgment. While submitting the form candidates will need to submit the application fee of Rs 25/-. For making the fee payment candidates have to submit the cash in the concerned office. Application Fee will be exempted for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST category. The candidates who will submit the application after 5:00 p.m on the last date of submitting the application form those form will not be accepted. Before filling the application form candidates should first read the eligibility criteria. Candidates must have qualified the 12th standards or any other examination equivalent to 12th standard.

At the completion of the application process candidates form will be examined on the basis of the eligibility and the candidates who will be eligible those will be shortlisted for appearing in the Physical Measurements and Driving Tests. On February 12, 2019, at 08:00 a.m Physical Measurement and Driving Test will be conducted.

Physical Standards

District wise examination venue has been distributed. Driving Test date may be changed it will be total depends on the number of candidates selected for DT.

Examination Venue ImageThe candidates who will qualify the physical measurement test those will be shortlisted for appearing in the  Driving Test. The candidates who will secure minimum qualifying marks those will be considered for the further recruitment process.

Minimum Qualifying Marks For Driving Test

After the conduction of the driving test result will be declared. The candidates who will qualify the driving test for those final result in the form of final merit list will be declared. Merit list will be totally based on the score obtained by the candidates in the driving test. The first 20% of posts will be filled following the combined merit list of locals and non-locals and thereafter, the remaining 80% of the posts will be filled up by the locals only.

LPUNEST 2019 Apply Now!!